[Ansteorra] pot luck for Lysts

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 16:08:01 PDT 2006

Since there is no planned feast or tavern at Lysts of Castleton, Bryn Gwlad is organizing a potluck for Saturday evening between court and the end of the days activities.
  If you are interested in participating, please email me or find me at the event.  You can chip in or bring a dish that will feed approximately 12 people.
  We will have tables set up under the gallery pavillions to set the food out and give everyone who wishes the opportunity to share a meal and good company, recounting the days acts of glory.
  Just to give you an idea of the items already planned, baronial members have  volunteered to bring brisket, chicken, sausage, mushroom pastries, cheese goo, and bread, along with other delicious dishes.
  We are trying to make participation easier for those traveling from far away, therefore, we recommend cheeses, fruit and desserts.  Please try to stay periodish.  Bring your own drink and dishes, along with something to sit on.
  If you have any questions, please feel free to write me.
  gwyneth

http://mail.yahoo.com