[Ansteorra] Lyst at Castelton wrap-up

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 06:19:05 PDT 2006

Unto the List, I send my greetings...

As many have said, The Lyst at Castelton was a great
event, which explains why some are thinking about
doing it again!  But, alas, we did note some issues
that needed to be worked on.

Now if you attended, here is your part.

Please let us know what you liked and didn't like -
where we can do some improvements.  (We can not A/C
the site...LOL)

But wait!  Don't reply to this list with your
comments!!!!!  We do not want to start a never ending
thread on the list for this particular subject.
Please though, talk about the event all you like.  (My
personal favorite is  - neiner, neiner, neimer, I was
at the first SCA Jousting Tourney and you weren't!)

Please send all your replies with comments -good or
bad - and suggestions to the following off list e-mail
address:
william_of_warran at yahoo.com

Thanks
William