[Ansteorra] Cafe Press: Black Shirts on sale

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 07:23:18 PDT 2006

Just to make it clear, this lady has a store with Ansteorran merchandise,
Associate gear, and "Laurel Bait" (Really nice Order of the Laurel items).
She is a professional graphic artist, and I can vouch that the graphics are
truely top notch.
In Service,

Rixende

On 6/15/06, HL Chiara Francesca <vscribe at ansteorra.org> wrote:

> [...]

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde