[Ansteorra] Question about motifs in artwork

HLOriana at aol.com HLOriana at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 10:01:47 PDT 2006

In a message dated 6/15/2006 10:25:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
catmafia at hughes.net writes:

I was  contemplating a project and it just dawned on me that something
used in it  is also used as a piece of Ansteorran regalia, it is a
thistle from a  Scottish coin and yes my absentmindedness is astounding.

The Ansteorran  Sable Thistle isn't the same plant as the  Scottish  thistle.
 Even if it were, just don't make it black and  gold.