[Ansteorra] Question about motifs in artwork - Coin

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 17:03:20 PDT 2006

As long as it can be recognized as "not real" fairly easily...
and as long as it is not have a monetary value and is
not used as money...

you won't have to deal with the Treasury Department...

Coinage has been mixed blessing in the SCA...
I'm sure someone can provide the links regarding
some of the lawsuits...sigh...

some people just can't accept that we have to abide by federal law...

LDeerSlayer

Susan <catmafia at hughes.net> wrote:        Ok, the coin in question is at http://img275.imageshack.us/my.php?image=57460474108me.jpg

 I've just started with pewter casting and was wanting to make a token for our new Baron and Baroness based on this coin, since they both have late period Scottish personas.  It'll be my first two part mold and I've seen several tokens/coins that had been made for various people and thought it would be a good project and then started considering various other things I needed to take into consideration.

 Thanks for the info,
 Susan the Curious

http://mail.yahoo.com