[Ansteorra] Sheilds

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 14:28:26 PDT 2006

On a tangent, if any of you ever have a chance to get to New York, I highly
encourage a trip to the Met... Their collection of medieval artifacts and
paintings is quite amazing, and you could easily spend a day looking at all
of the armour and paintings, and everything else...

Jayme Dominguez del Valle
Seawinds, Ansteorra