[Ansteorra] fabric scraps

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:55:39 PDT 2006

I often collect my scraps then take them to a Church that does quilts.
There are several here in Houston that take scraps.

Or you could combine them into a child's cloak as Emma suggested.  There was
one fair I went to that a lady had a cloak made from 3 different materials.
The mantel was on fabric and the bottom was made up with strips of the other
2 materials.

Racheal