[Ansteorra] To those it may concern

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 21 10:13:26 PDT 2006

Greetings,
     Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Honorable Lady Elisabeth
de Calais.  I have been ask to coordinate the "hospitality" table for
the elevation of Her Excellency Adria Lorelle  into the order of the
Pelican, on July 8, 2006 (coronation).
      If anyone is planning on contributing a "favored" dish for this
wonderful occasion, could you please email me privately with your name,
item that you intend to contribute, and a brief description of the
dish.  So that plans can be made for plating.  Thank you for your time and
consideration and apologies for the interruption.

  HLECalais at sbcglobal.net

  In Service,
  HL Elisabeth de Calais