[Ansteorra] Agenda for Marshallate meeting for King's Round Table

james at crouchet.com james at crouchet.com
Wed Jun 21 10:15:33 PDT 2006

The rapier rules are new and, unlike most revisions, there are a few points
that actually change how we fight and marshal bouts. The most obvious is
the addition of Cut & Thrust but there are other real changes as well. I have
also made some significant rulings about how this is to be applied.

If I limit myself to covering the significant changes then it is not a lot of
material, maybe 15 minutes or as much as 20 with questions.

I can do a class or just shoe horn it into the marshal meeting.

I could teach a marshals class, a complete rules class or a warranted
marshals (locals, authorizing, regionals) class if there is interest.

Christian Doré, KRM