[Ansteorra] Land and Title . . . (Was Squires, Spurs and belts, OH MY!)

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 22:45:57 PDT 2006

Salut cozyns,

Aveloc the Younger!?!? Gawds teeth! What in blazes did he do? I mean, yeah,
Harvey was always a bit on the socially inept side, and he had all the tact
of a sixteen pound sledge hammer, and he always managed to say exactly what
he shouldn't--but banishment? Wow. Anyone know what he did?

Lyonel
Micel yfel deth se unwritere.
		--AElfric of York