[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 2, Issue 48

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jun 24 23:14:22 PDT 2006

Nairma,

As you may have seen in my earlier message, I'm looking for some
additional info on dog collars and barding in an article I can add to
the the Florilegium.

In the meantime, perhaps these several files in the ANIMALS section
of the Florilegium might be of interest to you:
coursing-SCA-msg   (8K)  6/29/03    Coursing dogs in the SCA.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ANIMALS/coursing-SCA-msg.html
dogs-msg          (66K) 11/26/04    Dogs. Barding for dogs. dog collars.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ANIMALS/dogs-msg.html
dogs-lnks         (16K) 11/ 2/03    Medieval dog links by Dame Aoife
Finn.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ANIMALS/dogs-lnks.html

Stefan

On Jun 24, 2006, at 3:01 AM, Naima wrote:

> in regards to period Dog collars I would LOVE to see
> how to make those as I have 2 dogs :)
>
> Naima
>
> Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
> Historian
> Barony of Bjornsborg
> Those who live by the sword, die by the clothyard shaft

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com