[Ansteorra] Land and Title . . . (Was Squires, Spurs and belts, OH MY!)

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 25 06:44:46 PDT 2006

A king can remove anyone they want from any position they want for any
reason they want and it does not have to involve drugs or any crime. It can
be based solely on personality conflict and a well placed lie or two.
Believe me, I know!
Siobhan

Give a lie a head start, and the truth will never catch up.