[Ansteorra] Aveloc (Was Squires, Spurs and belts, OH MY!)

Corey Van Zandt Sircorwin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 12:40:19 PDT 2006

The Amazons had absolutely NOTHING to do with Aveloc's Banishment.  My point was that had we succeeded in our little kidnap game it could have been an embarassment to us in the long run.  We lucked out.  But we still love to work/bargain for baubles and bangles and sparkly shiny things.
Usually total banishment from the SCA is based on the mishandling of funds or modern felony charges/convictions of one sort of another.

This was sent from Sir Corwin's computer because I'm at his home and he let me use his computer as a good son should.:)

Jan