[Ansteorra] Aveloc (Was Squires, Spurs and belts, OH MY!)

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 09:59:31 PDT 2006

  > Personally,  I think it is rather uncouth to have
> his name plastered over and over on our Kingdom lists,

>I wholeheartedly agree!  I haven't seen even one allusion to this story
>that bears any resemblance to the reality of it (either Aveloc's or the
>BoD's versions) and I don't really want to.

>This dirty laundry isn't even ours.  I can't imagine why we want to
>fill our list with it.

  Vivat!! And well stated!! I have followed this subject line for MANY days and have found some of the dirty laundry that was aired or hinted to a bit disheartening (not only of this man but others.) I am of the heart that we are slinging mud and not knowing the whole story.

  I apologize for my soap box and if I have offended anyone.

  Lady Muirenn inghean Chonaill

"Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've
been but also where you're going.  Life is not a race, but a journey to
be savored each step of the way."