[Ansteorra] Bonwicke Demo and MediaAdvertisment

dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Jun 8 14:47:27 PDT 2006

Very, very nice. I am excited for your demo. Please let us know what kind of
turn out you get. I wonder if you could get one extra "bang for your buck"
in advertising by politely asking the station to mention the corrected date?

Good jog and best wishes for a successful demo!!

-=Armand=-
Baron of Elfsea

That was awesome....

JP

On 6/8/06, Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Erik Langhans <ELanghans at khou.com> wrote:
> Bonwicke did a great job on this media demo.  BTW they did have the
reporter go through an
> authorization process and sign the waiver just as we would have any new
fighter who wants to try
> their hand at combat in the SCA.  There is no flexibility on these two
requirements.

> Visit http://www.kcbd.com/global/Category.asp?c=59652
<http://www.kcbd.com/global/Category.asp?c=59652>
> It is under the "I Beat Pete: Middle Ages Fighting Challenge" item.
>
> Modius
> Kingdom Seneschal
> Ansteorra

Video was great!  Baron Kainin did a fabulous job explaining what was
happening.
Tho- I hope you had folks show up for the Saturday demo, as the station
showed the date as
'Saturday, June 5th', but should have been 'Saturday, June 3rd'.
How'd the demo do?
Cheers, Hillary