[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] OT New Virus

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 04:43:43 PDT 2006

I haven't clicked on anything but the names have included
  Clara and others.
  gwyneth

Elizabeth Blackthorne <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  so did I and it said it was from you Mistress Gwyeneth, as well as others.  I wonder if you open it and it sends it to others in your address book.  Has anyone gotten it from me?
Elizabeth

gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Me too...can the webmaster give us a clue...it is such a temptation to click on the hotlesbiansex link...LOL.
  gwyneth

Celestria leDragon <celestria.ledragon at gmail.com> wrote:
    I have gotten a couple of emails from SCA people that contain a virus. In the subject line it says New Graphic Site...so if you get something like that just delete it. I am getting a lot of them from my yahoo groups.

  In Service
  Celestria

http://mail.yahoo.com