[Ansteorra] New Graphic site virus....

Muiriath ingen Carthaig ldy_muiriath at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 08:19:14 PDT 2006

Greetings,

This is a different kind of worm, you do not have to
open an attachment, just the e-mail itself.
This is what the McAfee site says about it :

This threat attempts to spread via email as embedded
JavaScript (there is no email attachment) and harvests
Yahoo related addresses from the victim's profile.
Infectious messages may appear as follows:

Subject: New Graphic Site
Body: Note: forwarded message attached.

Reading such an infectious message via Yahoo! Mail can
result in execution of the virus code.

http://vil.nai.com/vil/Content/v_139913.htm

Muiriath

(http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/js.yamanner@m.html)