[Ansteorra] Question about motifs in artwork

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Thu Jun 15 10:25:37 PDT 2006

Ok, the coin in question is at
http://img275.imageshack.us/my.php?image=57460474108me.jpg

I've just started with pewter casting and was wanting to make a token
for our new Baron and Baroness based on this coin, since they both have
late period Scottish personas.  It'll be my first two part mold and I've
seen several tokens/coins that had been made for various people and
thought it would be a good project and then started considering various
other things I needed to take into consideration.

Thanks for the info,
Susan the Curious