[Ansteorra] Sheilds

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 18 03:20:41 PDT 2006

I couldn't agree more, and the Chicago Art Institute as well.  If anyone is interested, I have a few zip files of art and armour from Chicago as well as mostly armour from the Met in New York.  The zip files, which anyone can download, are at:

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/morgan/museums/

The camera they were taken was an older digital and the pictures don't have the incredible clarity of newer cameras.  I guess I'll just have go back!

For those who care about such things, permission given to use these photos for pretty well anything as long as you don't sell them.

Morgan