[Ansteorra] fabric scraps

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 16:31:49 PDT 2006

Thanks for the post, Stefan!

  Lady Katheryn
  who loves to quilt

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
  On Jun 20, 2006, at 10:21 AM, Susan Stallman wrote:
> Does anyone have a suggestion on what to do with fabric scraps. We
> are talking ½ to 1 yrd pieces of heavy weight fabric (I make cloaks).
>
> I’m looking for ideas that don’t include ME using them. I’ve had
> my fun with them.
>
> I’d love to pass them on and not throw them away. So if anyone can
> help me I’d appreciate it.
>
> Always
> Bronwen
Quilting is period, although I don't know if we have anyone in this
kingdom doing medieval style quilting.

quilting-msg (41K) 6/17/05 Quilting in period.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/quilting-msg.html
Hist-of-Quilt-art (36K) 3/30/99 Quilting and applique class notes
and
biblio. by Lady Bianca Rose
Byrnes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/Hist-of-Quilt-art.html