[Ansteorra] fabric scraps

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 20:37:55 PDT 2006

Actually, here in Crossrode Keep the Illuminated Threads Guild is working on period quilts.

Elizabeth Blackthorne
Crossrode Keep

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote: On Jun 20, 2006, at 10:21 AM, Susan Stallman wrote:
> Does anyone have a suggestion on what to do with fabric scraps.  We
> are talking � to 1 yrd pieces of heavy weight fabric (I make cloaks).
>
> I�m looking for ideas that don�t include ME using them.  I�ve had
> my fun with them.
>
> I�d love to pass them on and not throw them away.  So if anyone can
> help me I�d appreciate it.
>
> Always
> Bronwen
Quilting is period, although I don't know if we have anyone in this
kingdom doing medieval style quilting.

quilting-msg      (41K)  6/17/05    Quilting in period.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/quilting-msg.html
Hist-of-Quilt-art (36K)  3/30/99    Quilting and applique class notes
and
                                        biblio. by Lady Bianca Rose
Byrnes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/Hist-of-Quilt-art.html