[Ansteorra] Request

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 05:33:22 PDT 2006

Greetings to one and all,

As many of you know, I am the Chronicler for the Shire of Gate's Edge in
Houston.  Our Shire has been getting several newcomers so I added a section
to the newsletter titled "No Kidding there I was..."  However, I have run
out of stories.  My request is PLEASE SEND ME STORIES!!!

Now these can be stories from events you have attended, or fighter
practices, or guild meetings, or populace meetings.  If it was something
memorable and you get a chuckle whenever you share it...please send it to me
so I can publish your stories.  I will also need your permission to publish
in the newsletter Over the Edge.  I know that alot of you have stories that
you tell over campfires when at events...that's what I am looking for.
Please remember that the stories need to be G-rated as I do have some
subscribers with children.

Please send me an email with the Subject of "Stories for OTE" and remember
to include permission to publish.

Thank you for your time.  Also if you know of someone that has a wonderful
story but does not receive emails from this listing...please forward this
request to them.  Thanks!

In Service,
Racheal

--