[Ansteorra] In search of....Stuff!

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:16:59 PDT 2006

Greetings Gentles All!

Sorry for this very non personal forum way of asking but....

If you have stuff of Duncan's or Mine, now is the time to bring it home.

Armor, Shields, Costumes, patterns, tools, etc etc etc please bring it back
to me as I am doing the lions share of the packing now.

If you can't easily hand it over in person, email me and I will give you a
mailing address.  I am trying to get the house emptied before the parade to
sell the house begins in earnest.

We will be at Coronation fyi and can toss stuff into the Hummer (or the
trailor if it is a big stinky piece of armor) then as we will be making a
trip after the event to bring stuff to New Mexico.

Thank you, and much love and appreciation for the patience of those this
message doesn't affect.

Larissa