[Ansteorra] Funnels

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:37:38 PDT 2006

May I also suggest parchment / paper (folded to a cone / triangular
form)?  No specific source for this that I can cite, other than a dim
memory related to either spice handling or cookery...
Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)

Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em | alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR
MCBaker216 at cs.com

Buy my writings!:  <http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen>
http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen |