[Ansteorra] Tribute to the SCA video fwd from theCaid List

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 00:43:13 PST 2006

And it has multiple uses.

  I'm currently living out of a hotel room in Hungary and at 4:45 this morning my neighbors decided to through a little impromptu party.  A call to the front desk did not stop the noise (it never does).

  At 9:30 am I watched the video on my laptop and when the loud music came on, my first instinct was to turn down the volume.  The walls are thin and people are sleeping.  And then I thought, "But I really like bagpipes," and turned the volume up.

  Niccola Setaro

Lady Einin Ciarnait <little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Isn't that a great video!!!!
Hadassah