[Ansteorra] 140+ photos of Northern Regional Practice 03/04/06

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Mar 5 09:26:00 PST 2006

(apologies for the multiple cross-posts)

I've just uploaded 140+ photos to my online gallery of yesterday's Northern Regional practice.
http://photos.northkeep.org/index.php?cat=10001&page=2

They're broken out into three galleries:  Melee, Portraits, and Rapier.

As well, I've uploaded 2 groups of photos from Estrella War.

Enjoy!

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya

PS: Permission is hereby granted to use any of the photos on the site for group newsletters, group or personal websites, etc. I just ask that if you put it on a website, please copy the image to your local server - please don't link to it off my server.