[Ansteorra] GULF WAR XV WEATHER UPDATE 3/8

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 8 18:40:20 PST 2006

Perronnelle declared:
>> I don't like that one any better, look harder for a good forcast
>> with out the use of the R word ^_^
>> Fox
>
> As long as it's warm, I'm happy.  I've done hypothermia at GW and
> don't relish a repeat.

You weren't at Gulf Wars I or II, were you? :-)

Gulf Wars in June. In Mississippi. Hot and more humid than Houston.
Take a shower to cool off and fifteen minutes feel just as hot and
sweaty as you did before. Then there was this woods battle at GW I...

The nice thing about GW I was the skinny-dipping. :-)  A bit cool for
that in March.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas