[Ansteorra] Thank you for those who stayed home but contributed to Gulf Wars

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 09:32:47 PST 2006

Greetings Ansteorra,

As we pack to begin our journey to Gulf Wars,, I wanted to take a moment to
thank those who cannot go but worked hard on behalf of the kingdom anyway.

3 weeks ago, at the northern regional fighter practice hosted by Brad Leah,
Baroness Adria and her crew of Eldern Hills,did a bake sale and donation for, I
believe, the children's actives.  The small group of fighters and gentles
were very appreciative of the delicious goodies and soon the Baroness reached her
monetary goal,, then surpassed it.  The northern folk are well known for
their open hearts and generous souls,,,her Excellency is a fine example of that,,
she graciously donated the extra money raise to go to any volunteer group at
Gulf Wars that needed help, regardless of kingdom,.. whether it be for the
children's activities, water bearers, chirurgeons et.  She just wanted it to go
were it would help out the most.  I'm honored she trusted me to disperse these
funds to as needed.

Vivat to Her Excellency and her crew!!  With fine gentles like
these,,supporting our kingdom on the home front, how can we not be successful in our
endeavors?

Countess Octavia de Verdon