[Ansteorra] More Estrella photos...

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Mar 12 21:30:06 PST 2006

Apologies for the cross-post...

I've just finished posting another additional 90 photos, on top of the 45 I had previously. These additional photos were taken by a friend of mine, and some by me, using her camera. I was really happy to see that she got some photos of Ansteorrans fighting in the melees on Friday -- I spotted a couple Black Stars and some Centurian cloaks, but am not 100% sure I'm identifying folks correctly.  Any help in that regard would be appreciated. :-)

For those interested --

The photos can be found at: http://photos.northkeep.org/index.php?cat=10001
And the event review can be found at: http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/

In service,

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya

Post Script:  Another SCA photo website I found reference to, also has a couple of photos of Ansteorrans at Estrella:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/beothuk/104498581/in/set-72057594070406151/