[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars 16 (Next Year)

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Wed Mar 22 06:58:31 PST 2006

Greetings Sir Burke,

At Gulf Wars this year a treaty was signed by the Four Kingdoms.  In
that treaty Gulf Wars is defined as a War between the Kingdoms of
Ansteorra and Trimaris hosted by the Kingdoms of Gleann Abhann and
Meridies.  This treaty will be last for five years.

So, for the next five years, we will be back facing our good friends
from Trimaris.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Deputy Autocrat GW XVI