[Ansteorra] ISO The estate of Poul Anderson

Jeff Elliff jelliff at cox-internet.com
Thu Mar 23 13:54:25 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <ylwrose2 at juno.com>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] ISO The estate of Poul Anderson

> Good Mistress Aethelyan
>
> Thank you for your words.  I cannot contact the publisher as I only have a
> xerox of the story from what I believe is a collection of stories
> (anthology?).  I don't know how to contact his wife, but will Google SFWA
> and see how far I can get.
>
> In Service
> HL Francesca

Are you referring to the story "Richard the Lionhearted is Alive and Well in
California"?  If so it was originally published in Amra No. 50 in 1969.
Copyright is held by the Terminus,Owlswick, & Ft. Mudge Electrick St.
Railway Gazette.  The story was reprinted in  1979 in "The Blade of Conan"
edited by L. Sprague De Camp. That book was published by Ace Books.

In service,

Giles deMontfort