[Ansteorra] BLONDE MOMENT :(

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 11:00:48 PST 2006

Tiny Pasties?  Darn, and I'm travelling in another Kingdom for the next couple of months.....

  Colin

David Backlin <edrei at smythkepe.org> wrote:
  I had a "blonde moment" yesterday and forgot to announce that lunch at
Smythkepe's Cracked Anvil will be a fundraiser sponsored by House Golden
Panther consisting of the following:

Pickles and olives
Chicken winglets, three flavors (lemon pepper, Indian honey spice, and
plain)
Beef meatballs
Tiny pasties
Salad bar -- including but not limited to: salad greens, carrots, cucumber,
egg, ham, croutons, etc
Fruit
Breads
Drinks

Price for lunch will be $3 with proceeds to benefit Lady Ceara ynseyder
kiaull

http://www.smythkepe.org/cracked.htm