[Ansteorra] Help with Newsletter Article

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Thu Mar 30 14:55:48 PST 2006

Sayyidah Fayidah binte Asad umm Jawhar

Of Skorragardr

Is a most helpful beautiful & kind  Lady always

In Service
Lady Maeve of Namron

Our beautiful and gracious Queen Valeria
 ... And all of the Ladies of the Rose who served us to graciously

Mesterinde Annes Clothilde Von Bamburg
Mistress Lorraine Deerslayer

... Just to name a very, very few ...

Ly Katrina Alyse Argo

Duchess Willow de Wisp and Countess Tessa from Bordermarch.

HL Francesca

Greetings Ansteorra!

 I'm hoping the good gentles of this fair kingdom can lend me some impute.
I"m currently the chronicler of our local newsletter and as many chroniclers
can attest, am finding it difficult to procure interesting articles to
print.

Our group is going to base our fall event on a "Women of History" type
theme.
These were powerful women who affected their local region and perhaps the
world as well.  With this in mind, I thought it might be interesting to do a
series of informal interviews with the "Women of Ansteorra." This would
introduce our group members to the "movers & shakers" of our kingdom and
perhaps help give them a bit of insight on how these particular Ladies help
shape our game.

My first series would concentrate on those ladies that embody all that is
good and "right" in our Medieval world.    These are the Ladies we look up
to and
admire...noble of bearing, beauteous, gracious, kind and generous.
Everything we think a lady should be.  Try to think of a lady that you would
be proud to represent our kingdom regardless of were she goes.  I personally
can think of a couple right off the top of my head but would love to get
impute from everyone.

Thanks for your help.
Octavia
Chronicler of shire of Brad Leah