[Ansteorra] Women in Ansteorra History

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 31 18:09:50 PST 2006

On Mar 31, 2006, at 8:48 AM, Kingdom Webminister wrote:

> Not to mention Mistress Clare R ST. John herself, literally the
> map maker/drafter of the Kingdom as we know it. :)
>
> It is a great story that must be told again. :)
>
> HL Chiara
> Kingdom Webminister, Ansteorra

Mistress Clare, I'd love to hear this story.

In addition this is the kind of story I'd like to get for the
Ansteorra history files in the Florilegium. A lot of us youngsters
have never heard these stories about the early days of Ansteorra or
the SCA.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas