[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 1, Issue 3

patrickandjulia at aol.com patrickandjulia at aol.com
Mon May 22 06:52:27 PDT 2006

That's the beauty of the SCA...no one "requires" anything of you save what you take upon yourself.  Exhaustion or "burn out" is something we do to ourselves...let's not blame the system for the choices we make regarding our involvement or lack thereof.  There is such as thing as "playing too hard".

Julia

Message: 5