[Ansteorra] Lilies 20 Announcement

Seraphima seraphima_iaroslava at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 09:47:12 PDT 2006

Greetings to all of our out-of-kingdom bretheren!

The time is quickly approaching for Lilies 20 to open and there is so much more to talk
about than I could possibly cover in an email, so I will keep this as brief as possible.

I know quite a few of you are journeying to our lands. To keep apprised of the latest
goings on at Lilies, visit our website at www.calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilieswar.php.

In a short description: battles, fun, classes, fun, shopping, fun, parties, fun,
swimming, fun, courts, fun, archery, fun, demos, fun... and hey! There's lots of fun!

For those of you who would like to save a little of your cash for our merchants, you can
pre-pay at http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=2 until the
end of this month. After that, you can pay at the door.

Please note: This is Lilies, so there is no land pre-reg. You pick out your spot when you
arrive. We have a huge park to live in for 10 days, so there is room. Bring a friend.

We have forms on the website for those of you bringing or sending your minors with
others.

If you need help arranging transportation to and from the airport, contact the event
steward <seraphima_iaroslava at yahoo.com> and we'll see what we can arrange for you. Please
include your times of arrival and departure.

Thank you and feel free to repost this where needed!

HL Seraphima

  HL Seraphima Iaroslava Suvorova
  Event Steward - Lilies War 20
  June 9-18, 2006

  Laurels vs. Pelicans
  "Feathers will fly and Leaves will fall like rain..."

  http://www.calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilieswar.html