[Ansteorra] Cookies and merit badges- Children

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 11:49:57 PDT 2006

It exists

If you wish to participate in teaching classes for the Children's Badges...

please contact our Kingdom Minister of Children...HE Adria...

LDeerSlayer

Judie Willey <littledragon0861 at gmail.com> wrote: Ahh good I was waiting for someone to bring up the Children before I put in my 2 shekels worth...

 I think the merit badge idea is good for the children's ministry...

 Over the many years ( 25 +) I have been in the SCA and having raised 4 kids in the Society I have been waiting for this to finally come about.
 You would always hear rumors about a "badge program" for the kids  but then nothing wold ever come of it. All too often our Youth who are not interested in Boffers are left out and forgotten about...or they are fobbed off with coloring books and crayons , until they become teens and develope their own interests in "period" arts or sciences. I feel that it is th