[Ansteorra] SECOND OT Follow-up: No Longer Virginia...

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 15:21:18 PDT 2006

Ah, the vagaries of modern life...

As of this afternoon, I have signed papers that take me to a different
Washington area -- Washington PA, and the SCA branch of Kings Crossing
in Aethelmearc.

My considerable thanks to all those who have rendered assistance or
given well-wishes in this latest process.  I am particularly indebted to
the folk of Atlantia who offered so much assistance in finding lodging
and connecting me to information -- gonna have to come make a more
proper thank-you when and as I can.

Y'all here in Ansteorra, and any adventurous souls visiting from the far
reaches, have fun at Steppes Warlord, listen to the waterbearers and
stay hydrated, and let me know if tradition rains...  I'll be on the
road to points east and north well before the Warlord list starts.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen