[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] Coins for Beer at the Lysts

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 17:32:06 PDT 2006

So, is there a way for a lady who does not fight to earn money for beer?;)
  gwyneth

Sean Gulick <sean at utig.ig.utexas.edu> wrote:
  The challenge is simply called "Coins for Beer" wherein
members of the Chivalry who choose to will have coins minted by Don
Shamino and will accept challenges throughout the day on any field,
whether it be fights at the barrier, matched weapons, mounted
activities, or simply an exhibition fight for fun. Win or lose the
challenger will receive a coin; if you win the coin will be of higher
value of course ;-) After court in the evening, we will all gather
Don Shamino's pub where Duke Hoegaarden, Sir Gaston, and I will have
provided a keg of Shiner and the coins can be turned in for...you
guessed it, beer!