[Ansteorra] The Lyst at Castleton

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 18:04:08 PDT 2006

Unto all those who would hear or read these words, I
send my greetings.

I am William Wescot of Welewen.

Know Me by my Arms, Gules, a griffin couchant
reguardant and in base a rose Or.

By the Grace of God and at the Pleasure of the Crown
of the great Kingdome of Ansteorra, I hold the lands
of Loch Soilleir as Baron in Fief and Fealty to the
Crown of Ansteorra with Her Excellency Narkissa
Ekaterina Vladimirova.

I am a Squire to His Grace, Sir Ulsted the Unsteady.

Know all that I shall make my way to the Barony of
Bryn Gwald and upon the tenth day of June, Anno
Societatis XXXXI, reckoned by some to be the year
2006, shall I enter the Great Lysts at Castleton.
There I shall take to the Field against all who will
face Me in Just and Honorable Combat in all Fields
that I am able to compete.

These are my Words by My Hand.

William Wescot of Welewen
Baron