[Ansteorra] The Lyst at Castleton

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 23:12:59 PDT 2006

My Dear Baron,

I would love to watch you defeat your foes
for the honour of your lady.

But there are so many questions to be answered!

How may one gain entry to this grand event?

What will be the standard of dress that day and can
I find some description so that I may have new clothes
made by my seamstresses.

Will there be accommodations or must I have my staff
gather and pack my traveling equipment?

Will there be Inns or Taverns?

Will there be a market there as well?

Awaiting your answers

Mistress Lorraine

Bill Butler <chemistbb3 at yahoo.com> wrote: Unto all those who would hear or read these words, I
send my greetings.

I am William Wescot of Welewen.

Know Me by my Arms, Gules, a griffin couchant
reguardant and in base a rose Or.

By the Grace of God and at the Pleasure of the Crown
of the great Kingdome of Ansteorra, I hold the lands
of Loch Soilleir as Baron in Fief and Fealty to the
Crown of Ansteorra with Her Excellency Narkissa
Ekaterina Vladimirova.

I am a Squire to His Grace, Sir Ulsted the Unsteady.

Know all that I shall make my way to the Barony of
Bryn Gwald and upon the tenth day of June, Anno
Societatis XXXXI, reckoned by some to be the year
2006, shall I enter the Great Lysts at Castleton.
There I shall take to the Field against all who will
face Me in Just and Honorable Combat in all Fields
that I am able to compete.

These are my Words by My Hand.

William Wescot of Welewen
Baron