[Ansteorra] Cookies and merit badges

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 05:16:35 PDT 2006

I was from the mountains outside the San Bernardino area, we moved within
months of joining.  Oak Hall is running, has been for a few years  I love
the way it is designed to actually learn the area of study, and I developed
a little more involvement from us adults in the SCA to their system to
encourage the youth to not only strive for a badge, but to seek out an adult
proficient in the field they were working on to encourage and help them.

It took me some time, and I am sure it needs to be tweeked and shined, but I
think it is a good start.

Elspeth