No subject

Sat May 27 11:55:56 PDT 2006

FYI - Stargate helpers just finished putting stamps on a bunch of them
(confirmations)
Monday night at our populace meeting.  They were mailed that night from the
all-night post office at the Intercontinental Airport, and I've mailed
stuff from Houston before, that got to my sister in California in 2
days...so it should be fast.

Dame Fiona's system is top notch and the database she created also creates
all the paperwork that gets mailed or generated for the gate and exchecker
(except for the event publications).     Her next challenge is to haul all
the boxes back to Mississippi, but she is planning to use a small trailer.

Hillary Greenslade