No subject

Sat May 27 11:55:56 PDT 2006

D.R.Hood, faire

organizer

Greetings,

I represent the Tablerock Fantasy Faire, being held in the town of Salado, Tx.

on the 21-22 of Sept. We are looking for people interested in working the faire as

participants or volunteers. We are also looking for vendors, looking to sell their

wares.

If you could take the time to circulate this invitation to your members, we would

be most gratefull. Anyone seeking more information should contact us at

(254)-947-1fey (1339). Email - pangea at vvm.com (thats 2 v's, not a w) or snail

mail P.O.Box 283 Salado, Tx. 76571

Faire Information

Vendors - Anyone seeking to sell wares should contact us for a vendors packet.

Vendors will receive 2 passes per booh. Cost this year is only $20 / $50 for a power

hook-up. Vendors may camp out at the faire.

Participants - Musicians, magicians, jugglers, and other performers. Anyone

interested should contact us for a performers packet. Each Performer in a troup will

recieve a pass for the faire. Performers are not paid, but may perform for gratuities,

Tablerock does not take a percentage. Performers may also camp out at the site.

Volunteers - Any one wishing to volunteer for 4 hours, will also receive a pass for

the faire. Positions are scheduled according to the faire needs. Volunteers may also

camp out at the faire, on a first come, first served basis.

Patrons - The cost for patrons is $5 per day for Adults (17+), $3 for children (6-16)

and seniors (65+). Patrons may not stay on site overnight, tho there are campsites

close to Salado.

Salado is located 50 miles north of Austin on I-35, at exits 283-285. Salado is

halfway between Austin and Waco, and halfway between San Antonio and Dallas.

The faire will run from 9am till dusk Saturday, and 9am till 6pm on Sunday.

Set up for the faire starts Friday morning at 10am. For further information,

please contact us at the above addresses.

http://www.geocities.com/celestria_ledragon/Home.html