No subject

Sat May 27 11:55:56 PDT 2006

Ansteorra Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Please come join us in the Coastal Region of Ansteorra, in the Canton of
Westgate in the Barony of Stargate; for a day of scribal classes.

More then just classes will be happening. We will have Charter Painting in the
gym all day (and will need people to sit a shift, if you are willing please
contact me)

We will have a table setup if you have Scribal Supplies & Books that you would
like to sell. It will be setup like a silent auction. There will be index cards
available and you place your name and how much you want to start it at. Then at
3pm we will shut this down and owners collect your cards and find your people
to collect your money.

Scribal Classes included:
Acanthus Vines as from the Gottingen Model Book
Adapting Period Document Texts for the SCA
Playing with Pigments
Early Period Continental Illumination
Gold Leafing Class
Letter theory
Hour of Experiments
How to Run a Charter Painting Table
Insignia and Charters
Beginning Calligraphy
Mira Calligraphiae
Drafting for Scribes

Class Descriptions can be found on the event website
http://scriptoris.ansteorra.org/ahss/
.

If you have any questions, please contact me at
 khss-scribal at houston.rr.com

In service,
Lady Lisabetta Micola daMonte
Coastal Region Scribe