[Ansteorra] Fixing the officer problem (was problem.....officers)

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 18:55:39 PDT 2006

>Elinor Salter said:

>I do have a bit of advantage with my accounting background, but I know
>difficulties could be >vastly minimized with education and job-shadowing.
>Any exchequer stepping down should aim to >find a deputy at least 6 months
>before they do (if not earlier).  That gives time for that person to
> >attend the wonderful forms and policy classes held by Lady Celeste, as
>well as being able to sit >down and do monthly and quarterly reports with
>someone who knows how.

Thank you gracious lady for the kind words and I couldn't agree more that
the best way to overcome the fear of the paperwork and numbers is to learn
in actual application of the numbers.

That being said, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE.  :)

The Barony of Ravensfort is offering time and space at the Festival of the
Pheonix on Saturday May 6th.  I will be teaching the forms portion of the
required treasurer class at that time.  If you need this class or just want
to learn how to do the job better, this is a wonderful opportunity.  In
order to make sure that I have enough packets, an email expressing your
interest would be greatly appreciated.

I hope to see many new faces there.
Saundra of Loch Raebuern (aka Celeste to the modern world.  LOL)