[SPAM]Re: [Ansteorra] attracting and keeping new people

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:39:10 PDT 2006

LOL... thank you, thank you . . .

Faelan

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+faelancaimbeul=gmail.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+faelancaimbeul=gmail.com at ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of KEYNA
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:05 PM
To: 'Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.'
Subject: RE: [SPAM]Re: [Ansteorra] attracting and keeping new people

Faelan for president! (Smiling)
Keyna

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+keyna=hot.rr.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+keyna=hot.rr.com at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
Faelan Caimbeul
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 6:04 PM
To: 'Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.'

I think we've all managed to basically establish the point that we need to
take the time to find out what people, new and veteran, want and need to
make the Dream work for them and for all of us, then do our best to provide
that for each other.

If a new person wants to jump in with both feet and go gung-ho, they
probably don't need any encouragement. We have one new lady here that is
jumping in with both feet and doing a wonderful job. Granted, there are
others that would like to play for a while, or just play and not take
responsibility. That's fine, but I think they should be encouraged to
contribute, since all we get out of this is what we put into it.

So, let's all try to help each other.

Faelan