[Ansteorra] Merchants at Steppes Warlord

Karen Calhoun hlykatya at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 18:56:39 PDT 2006

Merchants, if you have not reserved your site for Steppes Warlord, now is
the time!

We have adjusted the site setup so that the merchants area will be located
between the list field and the camping areas.  This is some of the highest
ground on site.  Can it get any better?

Of course it can!  We have decided to open the hall on Sat and Sun!  Not
only will you have close access to air conditioning, but you can choose to
move your merchant booth into the cool shade of the hall for both days.

But, you must reserve your site first.  Please send your name, size of
booth, preferred location, and type of wares to hlykatya at hotmail.com.  We
are in the process of setting up ACCEPS so that the $5 merchant fee, as well
as site fee, can be paid in advance.

See you at Steppes Warlord!

HLy Katya
Steppes Warlord Merchant Coordinator