[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 36, Issue 11

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 15:04:18 PDT 2006

hehe I have to giggle at the expressions of some
people who just don't believe in the kid leash it's
funny...

but yea it's helpful when you have a rambunctious
toddler (my nieces when they were that age lol) who
like to "run" ahead or explore their surroundings and
not tell you lol

Naima

Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Historian
Barony of Bjornsborg
Those who live by the sword, die by the clothyard shaft