[Ansteorra] Thank you to the scribes from Bordermarch

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 06:56:40 PDT 2006

Greetings all good gentiles,

I would like to thank all of the scribes who worked
long and hard to create the beautiful scrolls that
were presented to our new champions at our Baronial
event this past weekend in Bordermarch. You all did a
wonderful job.

Mistress Dyan for the A&S scroll
Lord Phocus for the Archery scroll
Lady Theresa for the Chivalric scroll
Baroness Valencia (sp) for the youth rapier scroll
Lady Carlotta (sp) for the youth chivalric scrolls and
her group
Lillian the Poetess for the youth A&S scroll

You all did such a wonderful job and I am very
thankful for you.

Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)
Barony Bordermarch